Rhythm of my Life

My blogging schedule has been a bit sketchy lately and I was starting to feel a little outta touch with all of you and my 'baby'(blog). I am not going to lie, most of my absence is due to some crazy crazy developments in my life lately. Experiencing a few ups and am so happy and so so grateful. I cannot wait to share some of these developments with you soon, just waiting for a few things to come into the 'works', if you will, but you will know soon enough.

For this look, I teamed up with one of my favs, Lisa, again to shoot this very casual, streetstyle look. I had been wearing this outfit the whole day during meetings and such so it was quite a literal depiction of my life that day. I just love the energy of these shots and how it almost looks like I'm jamming to the 'sickest beat' and the world just fell away. Lisa and I drove in circles around the CBD, location scouting, until we finally decided on this black wall. I had never shot against a black or dark background before and was keen to bring a new feel to my looks with this one.
I hope you enjoy and check in on you in just a little bit...

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Jay Jays/ Sweater: Alexander Classics/ Jeans: MRP/ Shoes: MRP/ Bag: Woolworths

Photography: Lisa Gabriel @lisag_photography
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland

Share:

0 comments