The Rich Mnisi Poloneck

Life is starting to wind down alittle bit and I suddenly find myself breathing alittle easier. March has to be one of my most hectic months every single year and this year took it to another level. Between fashion weeks, shoots, deadlines and just trying to lead a normal healthy life...I realised that sometimes we just need to take a break and not to be so hard on ourselves when we have to admit that... something that I am still learning but hoping to get a handle on things soon.

Life status aside, autumn has also rolled in and Johannesburg has definitely started to chill up alittle. If you have not already; you should be looking at that winter wardrobe to see if you are adequately prepped for the upcoming season. During day 1 of this year's Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg, I got to wear one of Rich Mnisi's pieces from his latest mens collection. I have loved these polonecks since I saw the runway images and had to have one. I feel like this poloneck is a must-have item going into winter as the colours are bold and the "Rich Mnisi" along the front makes it playful and trendy. The plus side? This poloneck is super warm. Perfect for layering or just wearing tucked into a great pair of trousers or skirt, the cool factor on one is high.

Enquire about getting your own poloneck by emailing info@richmnisi.com or on his Instagram account @rich_mnisi
What is your most lustworthy item for this winter?

Outfit Details:
Poloneck: Rich Mnisi/ Culottes: Zara

Photography: Londam-Holland
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland

Share:

0 comments