Relaxed High End

When London calls, you answer…
That’s what happened when London-based fashion brand Ephraim Yeboah approached me to collaborate with them on their Style Series for their new collection. If you are from the UK, I am sure you have heard about Ephraim Yeboah but here in South Africa, it was all very new and exciting to me. I always love discovering a new brand and I was so happy that a brand with an aesthetic that I really like felt that our aesthetics were a great match. This brand is deeply rooted in their philosophy of ‘relaxed high end”. Their clothes are of a high quality and look amazing but also have that effortless feel to it. Ephraim Yeboah offers pieces that I can just put on and not worry about how to accessorise or what else to wear them with…..well-made and versatile pieces are always welcome in my closet.

The Style Series is a collaboration with influencers from all over the world eg: France, The States, The UK etc and are handpicked by Ephraim. They are invited to style up items from the Ephraim Yeboah collections in their own way, whilst keeping to the aesthetic of “relaxed high end”. I was asked to style the new Sekela t-shirt and the Tree of Life Sweater. I really wanted to give this look a cool and slightly urban feel, without going too grunge or cluttered. I loved the idea of playing up the grey tones in the t-shirt with a silver or grey location. For location, I found this gem of a spot in Kramerville, Sandton, which is a little industrial haven. This shoot was packed full of adrenaline, I had to shoot guerrilla style and check for security guards while shooting but it was all worth it in the end. (see the lengths I go to make magic happen? :))

The clothing is honestly so comfortable, I was actually amazed at how good the fabric felt. The sweater is so soft and warm inside. It’s a bit too hot for our summer right now but in winter, it is going to be such an essential. The t-shirt is so fun and easy to wear. I literally kept this t-shirt on the whole day after shooting and popped on some denim shorts and sneakers. Definitely a “feel-good” item, when you just need your outfit to comply and you don’t want to think too much about it. I choose to style the t-shirt over a LBD to dress down an otherwise formal item and to give almost a longer-length or t-shirt dress look. Wrap a sweater of the waist a la 90s style and effortless cool is created.

I will be styling up the Tree of Life sweater in another post so that you can really see the beauty of it, keep checking my Instagram for updates on that.

I hope you’re having a great “hump day”...

Outfit Details:
T-shirt: Sekela t-shirt by Ephraim Yeboah/ Dress: Cotton On/ Sweater: Ephraim Yeboah/ Shoes: Zara/ Sunglasses: Maui Jim/ Rings: Lovisa

Order your own pieces from the Ephraim Yeboah collections here or follow their Instagram account @ephraimyeboah

Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland

Share:

0 comments