Simplicity in the City

The weekend is here and no sweeter words have been spoken quite like 'Happy Friyay!". As mentioned in my last lookpost (here), I was going to be styling up the Ephraim Yeboah "Tree of Life" sweatshirt as part 2 of the Style Series that Ephraim approached me to collaborate on. I love this sweater so much; its structure and texture is something I would wear all the time. I also love that it is so simple in its graphics and it does not take first priority as a focal point. This sweatshirt is very unisex as it has the enlarged shoulder that would fit amazingly on a male frame but it has the pink stripe detail in the graphic that still make it likeable for females. When I see sweat pants or shirts in grey, I just fall in love. It is such an iconic colour for that style and honestly I tap into my inner "Rocky Balboa" vibes for a second (no idea why...).

For this look I wanted to go a bit more minimalist that I had in the last look and really play up the clean and serene nature of the sweatshirt. I see this outfit being worn when having to dash out on an errand or on those days where you want to be comfortable but stylist enough to go to a trendy party at a moment's notice. I popped on my favourite hat, these black skinnies that always make me feel at my best as well as some black heels to elevate the look. It is definitely a look that anyone can try and look good in.

If you would like to order your own Tree of Life sweatshirt go to the Ephraim Yeboah site (here) or follow their Instagram @ephraimyeboah

Photography: Londam-Holland
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland

Outfit Details
Top: Tree of Life sweatshirt Ephraim Yeboah/ Jeans: Guess/ Hat: Woolworths/ Shoes: MRP

Share:

0 comments