Taking Flight

There is no better feeling than discovering something new in life or experiencing something that you never thought that you would do. For me, this had always been travelling abroad. My dream destination has always been Europe and until recently I was starting to doubt if that would ever h. pen. Recently, I got the amazing opportunity to get my first passport stamps and go to Berlin, Germany.

There is something truly magical about stepping out of your comfort zone (read: own country) and just feeling slightly displaced and foreign. I always wondered and became sort of petrified about going to a place where I couldn't speak the language, didn't have any friends or be able to even dial out. But the funny thing about new experiences is that they challenge you to learn a new language, think on your feet and meet new people. I've now become those 'when I was in Berlin...' people with a compulsive need to talk about their trip abroad. Now that the travel bug has bitten me, I feel more determined to travel more and see more as often as I can, take more chances and do the cliche 'live alittle'. If you have been following my Instagram, you would have seen some of my snaps from the trip, I hope to share more with you.

This was one of the last shoots I did with Lisa in Cape Town. We chose the quaint Bo-Kaap to compliment the pastel and dusty tones in my outfit. The views from the hill overlooking the city were amazing and who doesn't want to feel like they are on top of the world?

Outfit Details:
Jersey: Tiger of Sweden/ Pants: Zara/ Shoes: MRP

Photography: Lisa Gabriel @lisag_photography
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland

Share:

0 comments