Comfort Zone

After a long hiatus, I am so happy to say "hey" to all of you again. The last time I was popping up on your PC or mobile screen, I had just come back from an incredible time in Berlin and hyped about pretty much everything. Fast-forward about two months later and I am wishing for December. It has been crazy and it seems like 2016 is hitting the ground running at the speed of a thousand. Alot of people that I have spoken to feel the same and its crazy that we are already going into July!

Bewilderment aside, this month was my birthday; if you were following my Instagram you would have seen that it was a pretty chilled affair with family and friends. This has kind of been my birthday vibe since I turned 25...gone are the days of dress-up club birthdays and libations aplenty - I now just crave amazing experiences and fun-filled memories. Along with the coming of my 28th year, I find myself questioning my life a bit and really concentrating on value in terms of time to myself, time for my family and doing things that I really enjoy. Sometimes we get stuck in a comfort zone of the hustle and chasing after the next paycheck and attention capital. Now, I cannot sit here and say that I am not still on that grand hustle and striving for success at every turn but it's almost a case of how I want to achieve it and at what price. Maybe my views would have changed by the time of my next birthday..if it does, I'll be sure to let you know.

This coat is one that I picked up in Berlin at a store called Pimkie. It's full of on-trend, affordable pieces (if you don't convert back to South African rands *eek*) that are fuss-free and just everything that you need without you even knowing it. I have been on a search for the perfect camel coat that would be light enough to wear over jeans and a tee in the summer, just to elevate an otherwise casual outfit but also add on as an extra layer in the winter. I have been wearing this coat non-stop lately, it's the perfect basic and I wouldn't mind having about four of these beauties.

I have also started collaborating with my sister, photographer of 4th Eye Photography and this is the result of our collaboration. I love the moody tones of the images especially how the movement through my coat and grey skies add an extra something...I hope that you enjoy them.

Outfit Details:
Coat: Pimkie/ Poloneck: Woolworths/ Pants: Zara/ Shoes: Pimkie

Photography: 4th_Eye Photography @4theye_
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland

Share:

0 comments