Along Longmarket

I am so excited to finally share these looks with you. On my last trip to Cape Town, I linked up with Lisa Gabriel again to shoot a couple of looks for the blog. It was so nice shooting with her in a different city and just feeling a lot more comfort and familiarity in our relationship from our first one that we did in Johannesburg last year. For this look, I wanted to sport this simple monochromatic outfit and capture the urban vibe of the Cape Town CBD. Its the most beautiful thing shooting in Cape Town as you have ample amounts of sunlight; we shot this around 5pm or 6pm and it just would be so convenient to be able to come back from work and still be able to squeeze in a shoot without having to rush or get stuck in traffic.
I felt so `rock n roll` in this get-up and loved the masculine cool the oversized tee gave to the fitted jeans and strappy heels. I honestly wish sometimes that I could be one of those people who just dedicate their wardrobe to monochromatic hues; I love the whole look, feel and simplicity of it all. Its been a crazy few weeks for me and I could really use a holiday or just a change of scenery *semi personal rant...but I felt I should share... Stay checking the blog for a lot more lookposts coming up, I cannot wait to share them with you!

Outfit Details:
Tee: Jet/ Jeans: MRP/ Shoes: MRP/ Bag: Woolworths/ Sunglasses: Maui Jim/ Rings: Lovisa/ Chocker: Gifted

Photography: Lisa Gabriel (@lisag_photography)
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin': Londam-Holland

Share:

0 comments