Basket Case

SA Fashion Week has rolled on by and this year, I decided to wear a new young designer that showcased at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Johannesburg in the beginning of the month as part of the AFI Fast Track or "young talent" show. I loved this collection the minute it went down the runway purely because it had this rebellious cool and it looked like "Gossip Girl collegiate" with an urban vibe. (New Talent Alert!) The designer is Nhlanhla Masemola and I was so happy to have worn his designs. I love the oversized masculine suit tailoring and cheeky touches all over the garments... it's playful fashion, which I love. I cannot wait to see what else will come from Nhlanhla.

I always get so excited discovering a new creative talent, its so inspiring and just makes me "hella" proud. Then watching them grow in the industry....(priceless). Life is pretty exciting right now and I have a lot coming and lots to share; are you ready to join me for the ride?

Outfit Details:
Full outfit: Nhlanhla Masemola/ Shoes: MRP

Photography: 4th Eye Photography @4theye_
Instagram: @londam_holland_

Share:

0 comments