The First

image


Happy Spring all!  I cannot believe we survived this winter!  My first Joburg winter was definitely not as bad as everyone said it would be..Eastern Cape winter is five times worse.  But enough of the “blabber”, lets get into this week’s look.The first of Spring marks the renewal of nature and of life.  After the gloom dormancy of winter, every energy yearns to be reborn, reinvented or just seen for who they really are.  I love Spring for that reason and I always try to change something about myself for the better.  It always starts with my hair, as that is the most physically expressive and drastic change you can make…then it trickles down to developing a new hobby, making a change that I was once to scared to attempt or just spending more time on me and the ones I love.


image


image


image



I absolutely fell in love with this printed maxi-dress for its elegance, simplicity and feminine playfulness.  The fact that it covers all a woman’s “cliche physical sex appeal’ to reveal a beautiful shoulder and hint of decolletage and back is what makes it a dress that every woman should have this spring/summer.  No excessive jewelry, crazy hair or even shoes required.


image


image


image


image




Lately I have been thinking about the direction for this blog and what more I can give.  I feel that a renewal of what once was a quaint dream is something that I am eager to explore. It’s a first for me to feel so empowered by my own drive and feeling like anything is possible at this point.  Like a door standing slightly ajar, I am pushing it wide open.   I always appreciate the individuals who take the time to read every post, feel that I bring something different to the blogosphere or even take the time to give an honest opinion on what I can improve.  They are all on the path to success with me and have truly inspired me to pursue a greater dream for Londam-Holland. I do hope to make a slight change towards the end of this year and I will be sure to keep you updated.


Love and light x


image


Dress: MRP (in store now)



 

Share:

0 comments