Resort

The holiday bug has got me so bad, I cannot deal. Since the beginning of September, I have been dreaming about my end of year vacation and picturing myself next to some body of water, sippin' something fancy. But as reality hits me and the months of work we still have to go through until then, just makes me sad... So to cheer myself up and get you into the holiday mood with me, I have put together some holiday outfit inspiration that I will be posting until we are well into the holidays. I usually retreat back to the coast come end of the year and just like to have peace and family around me. Its the only way I feel like I recharge from the year.

This look came about from my thoughts of island resort vacations, sandy beaches and cool cool weather. I love this hat, I am usually not the most active when it comes to wearing hats but this one somehow is unpretentious, effortless and understated. Now if you are a younger sibling, you will know all about "older sibling closet envy". This dress use to be my sister's and she was clearing it out her closet to give away. I jumped at the opportunity to claim it as I just love its design and colour. I always thought it was such a classic, feminine dress with so much versatility. Dressed up or down, it just works...you can say that its the "dress version of a romper". Ultimate closet lifesaver! The bag is from Dune and was gifted to me. I thought I was over my neon bags phase, but I just could not look past this little guy's potential. I think every girl should own at least one statement handbag that is compact and can double up as a clutch. It really adds personality to an outfit and is always visually fun. I am a little obsessed with small handbags with a chain detail a la Chanel, maybe it is its effortless appeal or my fan-girling for Aimee Song but either way...they are a cute addition to any closet.

Keep checking the blog for more holiday outfit inspiration and let me know what you are planning for your vacation, maybe I will customize an outfit inspiration just for you.

Outfit Details:
Dress: thrifted/ Hat: Woolworths/ Bag: Dune/ Shoes: Rage

Photography: Londam-Holland
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland


Share:

0 comments