Destination Unknown

Hey ya'll, lookpost time again. January is flying by so fast, I honestly have forgotten about my "holiday hangover" that I had the first week back from the holidays. I think this past holiday really felt like a vacation for me and I really got to rest up and be adventurous with little trips to places in and around my home province. It was just a refreshing change from the usual hustle and bustle of city vacations. One destination that I have been talking about non-stop and am still dreaming about going to is Thailand. I have no idea if I have conjured up an epic perception of Thailand from watching "The Hangover 2" or that I just love the idea of a island getaway but Thailand is definitely on my bucket list. I have had a lot of friends go to Thailand and they always talk about how affordable and energetic it is. The food is amazing, the variety of retail stores is insane and the landscapes are beautiful. I will definately make a plan to go to Thailand in the near future and who knows...my next lookpost could be on location in Bangkok! (crossing fingers)

My boss went to Thailand this December and came back with this amazing piece from shopping in Bangkok. It is from a label called "December no. 5" and lately, I have really been loving clothing with alot of texture, an amazing print or some interesting volume. This piece was actually intended to be a dress but I found it too short for me so changed it to a top and paired it up with some navy cropped pants, which I love. I would like to style this top with a culotte with even more volume than these pants and just play with the size proportions more.
Let me know if you have any destinations that you are dying to visit or if you have been to Thailand, how was it? I would love to hear about your experience. I am now on Snapchat so you can see my semi-unedited life and me being a goof ball, at times, add me at the username londam-holland. I had vowed that I would resist joining Snapchat because I didn't want to be swallowed up by the hype but I decided to try it out and I think its a great way to connect on a more personal level with all of you..so we'll see how that goes.

Outfit Details
Top: December no.5 (Thailand)/ Pants: Woolworths/ Shoes: MRP

Photography: Londam-Holland
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland
Snapchat: londam-holland

Share:

0 comments