Cool Cool Culottes

What's good everyone? I have another lookpost for you and this one stars a personal wardrobe favourite of mine at the moment. If you read my last post, I shared my top tips on how I style culottes (see here) and I hope that you have tried out some of them. Let me know how they worked out for you or tag me on Instagram or Twitter, I would love to see.

I love culottes and really like how they make me feel so effortless but stylish and powerful! I got these ones from Zara about a two weeks ago at their sale and felt like I had hit the jackpot! I had been on the hunt for a great pair for a while and had past on a few great ones because of awkward fit or price. With these ones, the fit was beyond perfect and the affordable price made it an easy sale. I have also been looking for this colour for a long time. I originally wanted it in the form of a suede 70's inspired dress or skirt but these will do just fine. I have a feeling that this brown, burnt-mustard colour (if anyone knows the exact name, please comment below) will overtake the traditional camel or beige as the new neutral. As much as I love a great camel anything, having a darker version of a neutral is always a good thing, I think. Don't have too much to say in this post but I am working on organising some exciting projects, some giveaways for you guys (yay) and some cool collaborations but I will tell you more about them when they happen.

Outfit Details
Top & Culottes - Zara/ Shoes: MRP

Photography: Londam-Holland
Instagram: @londam_holland_
Bloglovin: Londam-Holland
Snapchat: londam-holland

Share:

0 comments