Team Sports

image


Its another week, so you know what time it is…lookpost time!.  I love doing lookposts as it gives me the opportunity to try out styling ideas and to express a mood or idea that week has created for me.  Last week I was alittle broody about life, as we all can be but this week I felt like bringing alittle quirk spirit.


image


This look is quite “risque” I think as it mixes some oversized masculinity with a lot of feminine statement pieces (check out my shoes *gasp*!).  It’s a fun take on sporty luxe and really got me thinking about sports in general.  I am a fan of sports and appreciate the power that sport can have on nations.  Further expanding on this sports idea, I started thinking about “my team”.  The team that works to see me succeed, cheers me on or holds out a hand when I graze a knee.  I believe everyone should be backing their own team and investing in their capabilities or dreams.  It sounds like a clique “ if you don’t invest in you, no one will”, but it is so true.


image


image


image


When you trust yourself and know what you need to do, no one can tell you different. You can take more risks and defend your craft with conviction.   I love this top with the word “London” written in overlapping letters as most people would ask me if it says “Londam, the name of my blog?”.  Since then, this top says “Londam” to me and is my special #teamLondamHolland mascot.  


Lately, I have been wondering how to create a life around me being the ultimate resource, striving for a better blog, learning from those I admire and being able to ask for help…realizing that it is not a sign of weakness but rather the power of enhancement.  A lot of things are happening at the moment that are the starting blocks of my “ultimate resource strategy” , my team could not be more ready to accept the challenge.


image


image


Beanie: HEADHONCHO/ Grey sweater: TOPSHOP/ T-shirt: JAY JAYS/ Socks: Borrowed/ Shoes: MRP

Share:

0 comments