A Blurry Bouquet



Hi all! Back again on the blogging game this week after a little break and as usual, a look post is the perfect icebreaker.  


In this look, I am wearing one of my favourite dresses for summer.   I know it is going to be perfect on a hot summer’s day when effortless and simple is the agenda of the day.  This look post was shot with literally ten minutes of last light and I was pleasantly surprised at how great the lighting actually turned, a little blurry, a little peachy, a little golden.


I love its tulle floral skirt overlay that adds a lot of dimension and spunk to an otherwise plain black slip dress.  I added a safety pin printed crop top over the dress to battle the chill of the day and add a little quirk.  I am actually not a huge fan of floral prints but depending on the type of floral, I can be swayed. This dress goes from day to night in a snap with a change of shoes, accessories and a jacket/coat.  I don’t have much to say today,call it “Monday blues”, so I’ll let the images do the talking…










I love this image as it was kind of a mistake since I moved two seconds before the shutter but I think its a pretty cool “mistake”, don’t ya think?


Dress: TOPSHOP/ Crop top: MRP/ Bracelets: CALL IT SPRING, ZURI & Gifted/ Shoes: MRP/ Lipstick: BOBBI BROWN Art Stick in “Dusty Pink”



Share:

0 comments