Toons in Parooz

image


Happy Tuesday lovers!


Its been a hectic week with work and life but nothing like a look post to cheer up a dull moment, don’t ya think?


This look post is just an ode to this amazing bomber jacket from Parooz, an amazing boutique store in Braamfontein Johannesburg, owned by Roxy Ferreira.  It is a brand all about individuality and standing out from the crowd. I was in awe at how young Roxy is and how she followed her passions regardless of the risk, doubts or size of the dream.  I loved the quirk of this jacket with its metallic sleeves and cool back graphic.  The first day I wore this to work, I had such a great reaction and people saying that it makes them smile as they love the Simpsons!  This is the first lookpost I have done with my new Nikon and I just had the best time shooting some botanical shots for the post.  I may become one of those creatives wondering parks, shooting still life and landscapes…the mood captured can be so striking.


What do you enjoy shooting that makes you smile?


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


Follow Parooz and Roxy Ferreira on Instagram @paroozfashions and @roxyparooz for more on this cool brand.




Jacket: PAROOZ/ White tee: JET/ Necklace: Gifted/ Leggings: WOOLWORTHS/ Shoes: MRP/ Lipstick: BLACK UP LIPSTCK IN RGE35

Share:

0 comments